Quality Management System - ISO 9001
A quality management system can improve the way you do business and improve the amount of business you carry out as you become more efficient and therefore more profitable.
ISO 9001 is the internationally recognised standard for quality. Certification to this standard reassures your customers that your organisation is fully committed to quality by continuously undergoing the scrutiny of an accredited third party certification body.
From the outset, benefits become apparent as the implementation process itself makes you focus on the workings of your business.
The benefits of ISO 9001 include:
- Improvements in the delivery of your service
- Improvements in line management structures
- Improvements in communication, planning and administration
- Improvements in wastage through a reduction in rejects and failures from design through to supply
- Improvements in the management of suppliers and subcontractors
- Improvements in competitiveness by using ISO 9001:2008 as an important marketing tool
ISO 9001 is not about establishing a new system, it just documents your existing procedures to ensure that they meet the standard to deliver increased efficiencies and increased profit. ISO 9001 says more about the quality of your company than you can.Contact us